Comfort levels are up, the stress of being a “newbie” is down—it must be sophomore year! But college and jobs—those seem pretty far away, right?
Well … not really. Ask any senior: the next three years will fly by.
That’s why it’s important to keep college and career goals in mind during your sophomore year. Having a can-do attitude toward the future can make all the difference in how you approach studying and involvement in activities outside of high school.
Get this FREE new eBook from the college and career readiness experts at ACT. You’ll learn:
- Which classes should be top priorities during the next three years (and why)
- Why joining a team sport, activity, or group can impress college admissions AND employers
- Who can give advice about where to go after high school
- Why not to worry about the costs associated with college
- Why setting up a college visit your sophomore year can improve your focus